The Ordinary Meeting of Eni’s Shareholders, held recently, resolved the following:
- to approve the financial statements at December 31, 2015 of Eni S.p.A. which show a net profit of 1,918,250,170.12 euro;
- to allocate the net profit for the period of 1,918,250,170.12 euro, which decreases to 477,794,116.92 euro, following the distribution of the 2015 interim dividend of 0.4 euro per share, resolved by the Board of Directors on September 17, 2015, as follows:
- the amount of 66,263,004.18 euro to the reserve required by Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree No. 38 of February 28, 2005;
- to Eni’s shareholders, in the form of a dividend of 0.4 euro per share owned and outstanding at the ex-dividend date, excluding treasury shares on that date, and completing payment of the interim dividend for the financial year 2015 of 0.4 euro per share, the remaining net profit and drawing on the available reserve as necessary. The total dividend per share for financial year 2015 therefore amounts to 0.8euro per share;
- the payment of the balance of the 2015 dividend in the amount of 0.4 euro, on May 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 23, 2016 and a record date of May 24, 2016;
- to appoint as Director Alessandro Profumo1, who will remain in office until the expiration of the current Board of Directors, therefore, until the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting to approve the financial statements at December 31, 2016.
In addition Eni’s Shareholders Meeting resolves in favour of the first section of the Remuneration report pursuant to Article 123-ter of the Legislative Decree 58/98.