Designation: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Rajasthan (flexibility with location required)
Reporting To: Head of Deployment
- Operation and maintenance of PLC based electro mechanical installations.
- Manage and conduct the operation of the systems in the PV solar
- Regularly reporting the status to up the line management.
- Maintain and undertake necessary repair work of the system including all mechanical components, electrical and PLC system.
- Responsible for day to day administrative general office work, such as drafting letters, replying emails.
- Very good communication skill in English and Tamil language.
- High level of proficiency in computer operations and applications.
In case of interest, kindly mail your updated resume on email@example.com or call on Tel: 011 – 4601 – 0087 | Mobile +91 8447512689.
Also,let us know if you have any relevant references for the same.
Salary:INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
electromechanicalmaintenanceproject engineeringMechanical EngineerPower Plant Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Diploma with 6-8 years of experience, primarily in O&M of electromechanical systems.
Graduate (BE/BTech) in Electrical Engineering with the 3-5 years of experience, primarily in O&M of electromechanical systems.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Recruitment consultancy hiring for a client.
Recruiter Name:Srishty Sharma
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org