NIT No: 40059040
Bidding Document No: 40059040
1.0NTPC invites on-line bids from eligible Bidders for aforesaid package, as per the scope of work briefly mentioned hereinafter:
Document Sale Commencement Date & Time
Document Sale Close Date & Time
Source of IFB/NIT
EOC Noida Office
Admn. Works & Purchase
Last Date and Time for Bid submission
Technical Opening Date & Time
Bid Opening Date & Time
Cost of Bidding Documents in INR
EMD in INR
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Time (if any)
Last Query Date (if any)
3.0 Bid Security and Integrity Pact (if applicable) shall be submitted in a sealed envelope separately offline/online by the stipulated bid submission closing date and time at the address given below. Any bid without an acceptable Bid Security and Integrity Pact (if applicable) shall be treated as non-responsive by the employer and shall not be opened.
4.0 A complete set of Bidding Documents may be downloaded by any interested Bidder on payment (non-refundable) of the cost of the documents as mentioned above in the form of a crossed account Payee demand draft in favour of NTPC Ltd., Payable at New Delhi or directly through the payment gateway at our SRM Site (https://etender.ntpclakshya.co.in/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart). For logging on to the SRM Site, the bidder would require vendor code and SRM user id and password which can be obtained by submitting a questionnaire available at our SRM site as well as at NTPC tender site (www.ntpctender.com). First time users not allotted any vendor code are required to approach NTPC at least three working days prior to Document Sale Close date alongwith duly filled in questionnare for issue of vendor code and SRM user id/password.
5.0Brief Scope of Work & other specific detail
Set-up of 150 KWp Canal Top Solar PV on CW Channel of Stage-I of Mauda STPP. The detailed scope of work is defined in the bid documents.
6.0 Prospective bidders from U.P. State are compulsorily required to provide TIN number at the time of purchase of bidding documents.
7.0Qualifying Requirements for Bidders:
7.1The bidder should be MNRE empanelled channel partner for Solar PV Systems with MNRE assigned category/Rating #A# for Solar PV Systems as on the date of Techno Commercial bid opening.
7.2The bidder should have successfully installed any one of the following similar jobs during preceding seven years as on the date of Techno Commercial bid opening.
a) Single order of min # 87.02 Lac [Rupees Eighty Seven Lac Two Thousand only]. or
b) Two orders of min # 54.38 Lac [Rupees Fifty Four Lac Thirty Eight Thousand] each. or
c) Three orders of min # 43.51 Lac [Rupees Forty Three Lac Fifty One Thousand] each.
01) Similar jobs means supply, installation and/or commissioning of #Solar PV System of minimum 150 KW#.
02) The work executed means the bidder should have achieved the criterion specified in the QR, even if the total contract is started earlier and/or not completed/closed and should have supplied and installed and /or commissioned #Solar PV System of minimum 150 KW# as in 7.2 above.
03) In case of contracts under execution as on date of Techno # Commercial bid opening, the value of work executed till the date of Techno # Commercial bid opening will be considered provided the value of executed work is certified by the client as completed. However, the executed work should include supply, installation and / or commissioning of #Solar PV System of minimum 150 KW#.
7.2 FINANCIAL CRITERION : The average annual turnover of the bidder in the preceding three (3) financial years as on the date of Techno Commercial bid opening shall not be less than # 1.09 Crore [Rupees One Crore Nine Lac].
01) While computing the annual turn over, other income shall not be considered.
02) In cases where audited results for the last financial year as on date of Techno # commercial bid opening are not available, the financial results certified by a practicing Chartered Accountant shall be considered acceptable. In case, Bidder is not able to submit the Certificate from a practicing Chartered Accountant certifying the financial parameters, the audited results of three consecutive financial years preceding the last financial year shall be considered for evaluating the financial parameters.
8.0Issuance of Bidding Documents to any bidder shall not construe that bidder is considered qualified.
9.0 NTPC reserves the right to reject any or all bids or cancel/withdraw the NIT for the subject package without assigning any reason whatsoever and in such case no bidder/intending bidder shall have any claim arising out of such action.
10.0 Address for Communication
AGM (C&M), NTPC Ltd Room No. 203, R&D Building Engg. Office Complex,
Plot A-8A, Sector -24, Noida – 201 301 (UP) – India
Phone:- 0120 – 4947224, 2410886 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org,
GM (C&M), NTPC Limited,
Room No. 204, R&D Building Engg. Office Complex, 6th Floor Plot A – 8A, Sector – 24,
Noida – 201 301 (UP) – India Phone:- 0120 – 4947906, 2410897 E-mail:email@example.com
Websites: https://etender.ntpclakshya.co.in/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart or www.ntpctender.com or www.ntpc.co.in