2 to 5 yrs
As per Industry Standards
Delhi / NCR , Gurgaon
Engg. project Mgmt. / site Engg. / Civil Engg.
Manufacturing / Industrial
CAD / CAE , Design , Electrical / Electronic
ME / M.Tech. / MS ( Engg / Sciences ) (Electrical )
BE / B.Tech ( Engineering ) (Electrical )
Electrical designing solar energy systems electronic HV system design
1. Responsible for managing group for providing optimized structure design and solutions required to meet customer / project needs.
2. Assessment and evaluation of technologies for module support structure: fixed & tracking, rooftop & ground mount
3. Evaluation of BOM and technical features of solar structures and trackers: source materials, treatments, assembling systems, gear devices, foundations
4. Technical discussion with structure and tracker suppliers.
5. Feasibility assessment of rooftops to bear extra static and dynamic loads due to solar systems.
6. Assessment and evaluation of ground foundations calculations.
7. Suggesting best foundation method / technique for structure in different soiling conditions.
8. Providing support in defining / designing new products related to structures.
9. FEM/FEA analysis of structures.
10. Arriving at technical and material specifications for structures.
11. Formulating QAP for selection of materials and fabrication of structures.
12. Inspection of structures on site.
13. Plan layout of solar systems upto MW capacity and electrification for residential, rural, commercial and industrial sectors
14. Compile data and write reports for solar projects.
15. Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment – estimates labor, material, construction and installation costs
16. Good communication skills to participate in high level meetings.
17. Experience working with HV system design.
18. Off Grid design experience.
19. Working knowledge of industry standards, design and installation codes.
20. Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional team and influence change without direct managerial authority.
21. Strong verbal and communication skills with excellent organizational skills.
22. Knowledge of IEEE, NEC, NESC, and other governing standards for design of solar PV systems
23. Experience with PV System Energy Modeling tools, specifically PVSyst, PVWATTand PV USA
24. Extensive knowledge of output, performance and reliability factors of various commercially available PV modules and inverters
25. High level of AutoCAD capabilities.
Job Posted by
Since 1983, Bergen Group has set up a benchmark every year in setting up high standards & cost effective solutions for the Indian Electronics, Automotive, Education and Solar industry to name a few. Started humble beginning in 1983 as only a sales & service organisation as a single company, today it has evolved into a multi company, multi location & multi activity based group. While best services for the customer satisfaction is always a focus, this helped group today to reach a customer base from educational institutes to small/medium volume organisation to a large multi-billion dollars organisations as well.