8 – 13 yrs Tirunelveli
1. to lead the civil department at site. executing the WTG foundations, Roads & platforms as per the plan.
2. Performing the activities as per the technical specifications & SOPs.
3. impart better coordination with the contractors for achieving the target.
4. Incoming material inspection (like cement, sand and aggregates).
5. ensure all the contractors and its sub contractors are following the safety and quality standards.
Applicants having wind sector experience will be preferred,
Salary:INR 7,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
Civil Management Sand Execution Planning Technical Specifications Material Inspection Quality Standards
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited
Headquartered in London, UK, the Mytrah Group is focused on delivering sustainable energy in a world without subsidies. The group is privately owned and takes a long-term view of business, guided by strong corporate values and high ethical standards.
Mytrah placed an India-focused subsidiary – Mytrah Energy Limited (MEL) – on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange in 2010, raising $80 million from institutional investors such as Capital Group, Blackrock and Henderson. Since then it has raised over $1 billion of mezzanine and senior debt, to fund construction of 1000 MW of renewable energy.
Recruiter Name: Sheetal
Contact Company: Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited