8 – 12 yrs Hyderabad
- We are looking for Store Managers for our Solar power plants based in Telangana / Karnataka.
- Should know working on SAP modules.
- Primarily responsible for overall control of materials & client materials.
- Actively involved in managing and controlling optimum inventory of raw materials and raise purchase indents as required; verify delivery advices.
- Efficiently identify and develop cost effective vendor / supplier base for cost effective procurement of raw materials.
- Prepare cost sheets, comparative analysis statements and provide strategic inputs to the management based on the data gathered.
- Preparation of Indent/Requisition as per site requirement.
- Daily Inward/Outward Entering.
- Materials Issue as per Authorized issue indent/slip.
- Preparation of Material Receipt Note /Goods Receipt note against of Local purchase.
- Bill Certification/Verification as per P.O term & Condition.
- Preparation of Challan of Material outgoing from site to site.
- Vendor contract reconciliation.
Salary: Best in the industry
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
UG:Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ACME Cleantech Solutions Limited