10 – 12 YearsGurgaon
2. Preparation of Project/Site Feasibility Report, DPR, Design Basis Report, Selection of Tilt/Azimuth, shading analysis, row optimisation, DC loss analysis and calculations, DC field layout, generation forecasting/yield estimation, DC SLD etc.
3. Preparation of EPC/Equipments/Services Package Specifications, BOQ, Vendor List, QAP, Tender Purpose Drawings/Documents, SCC, Technical Evaluation of Offers
4. Preparation of AC SLD, Equipment Sizing, Equipment Layout, Cable Sizing/Selection, Fault Level Calculations, D&E of Power Plant Sub-Station, Transmission Lines, Plant SCADA, SLDC Communications ETC
5. Designing of Pile, Module Mounting Structures, Pile Layout, Equipment Foundations, Inverter Rooms, Main Control Room, Switchyard Foundations, Boundary Wall, etc.
6. Well versed in PVSyst, PVSol, AutoCad, Meteo Softwares, STAAD, ETAP, Google Sketchup etc
7. The incumbent may be required to visit project site as and when required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
PG – M.Tech – Electrical, Energy
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
With turnover of USD 1.2 billion, JBM Group has broadened its horizons by focusing on quality delivery, solutions approach, product development processes, flexible manufacturing systems and contract manufacturing.
JBM Group is primarily a tier- 1 supplier to the automotive OEM industry and caters services to esteemed clients that include Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto Ltd, Fiat, Ford, General Motors Corporation, Honda, Hero, JCB, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Renault, Nissan, TATA, Toyota, TVS, Volvo-Eicher, Volkswagen and many more.
The Group has alliances with more than 20 renowned companies globally and the associations include Arcelor Mittal, Cornaglia, Dassault Systems, JFE Steel Corporation, Magnetto (CLN Group), Ogihara, Sumitomo and many more. The organization’s structure enables each business unit to chart its own future and simultaneously leverage synergies across its competencies.
The organization believes that success depends on collective competencies, technical abilities and commitment of human capital. The core strength and value asset of JBM Group is the dedication of 20,000 employees, who synergize to deliver quality results to the clients.
JBM Group is a true global corporate citizen with ‘pause for a cause’ mantra. Commitment towards the upliftment and development of the society, the group executes large gamut of activities through its corporate social responsibility arm – Neel Foundation. The organization believes to enrich the quality of life of the community and prevails to preserve its ecological balance as well as its cultural heritage.
JBM Group is a proud member of ACMA, AIMA, CII, FICCI, IEEE, IGCC and PHDCCI and SIAM.
Contact Company:JBM Group