Company Location -New Delhi Area, India
The position is to support management in terms of procumbent, supply chain and logistics establishing cost effective plan. This position is an integral part of core management team for project implementations.
· Responsible for planning & procurement of components used in a solar PV plant (On Grid & Off Grid) and finalization of project schedule.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Candidate with at least 3+ year of experience in purchase of goods in relevant industry.
· Must have sound knowledge of various balance of systems (BOS) used in solar power system.
· Vendor vetting, contract negotiation & finalization. Daily follow up with suppliers to track the supply of materials & ensuring on-time execution of projects.
· Keeping track of updated prices of BOS and maintaining relation with vendors to ensure timely delivery of products as per project requirements.
· Detailed understanding of taxes and duties prevailing at central level and at least 2-3 states for the purchase of Photovoltaic products.
· Scheduling with Freight forwarders and logistics operators for the supply of equipments.
· Flexibility to adapt to unexpected situations, and support project execution on time, schedule, and cost.
Salary – Industry Standard, Negotiable based on experience
Ability to set and manage priorities to achieve the goals as per the schedule.
Ability to work in a team & communicate with design, contracting, and other teams
Flexibility to adapt to unexpected situations and collaborate with diverse parties to complete tasks on time, quality and cost.
Ability to set and manage priorities to achieve goals as per schedule
Good troubleshooting & analytical capability
Willing to travel and work on-site for execution of solar PV plants
Leadership quality and ability to work independently without supervision.
Renewables & Environment Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing