6 – 11 yrs Delhi NCR, Mumbai
Position : Sales Manager ( to look after PAN India)
Reports to : Sales Director
Job Location : Flexible for the right candidate
Purpose of the job : To manage the implementation of the sales plans of product/market combinations (or a related portfolio) in a defined area or region.
1. Plan and implement the yearly sales budget in a defined area or region.
2. Pay visits to potential and/or existing customers to negotiate and conclude about contracts.
3. Pay visits to potential and/or existing customers to create and maintain good relationships and to be well informed about developments with customers and in the market.
4. Negotiate price and payment conditions with customers within the limits set by marketing or business management.
5. Supervise activities of direct or indirect (e.g. technical service) personnel; manage customer complaints.
6. Introduce new products, applications or grades to the customers or in the market.
7. Collect market information and indicate market trends.
8. Coordinate actions to minimize overdues, bad debts and day of sales outstanding based on information of the Shared Financial Service Center.
9. Manage agents and distributors within approved contracts.
10. Manage cost budgets and coach employees.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Sales Marketing business development Photovoltaic pv solar
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for Candidates only from Top Premium Institutes.
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in science/technology and/or business-related field
Knowledge of and experience in own discipline:
– Know-how on industry and markets, in-depth know-how about products and/or applications
Knowledge of and experience in other relevant disciplines:
– Balance of commercial and technical know-how, skills and experience
Managerial and social knowledge and experience:
– Excellent communication and social skills
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
DSM Shared Services India (P) Ltd.
DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. It delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
DSM has a successful tradition of ‘reinventing’ itself in response to changing market demand. In its long history, the company has moved from coal to fertilizers… to petrochemicals and plastics… to Life Sciences and Materials Sciences. Headquartered in the Netherlands and employing 23,500 people across the globe, DSM has annual net sales of around 9 billion.
Contact Company:DSM Shared Services India (P) Ltd