Unirac, Inc. to Unveil SUNFRAME MICRORAIL at the 2016 Solar Power International Trade Show
SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG CONCLUDES SALE OF SMA RAILWAY TECHNOLOGY GMBHSMA Solar Technology AG (SMA/FWB: S92) concluded sale of its subsidiary SMA Railway Technology GmbH today. The buyer is the leading Chinese railway technology group Beijing Dinghan Technology Co., Ltd. The buyer and the seller have agreed not to disclose the purchase price. The transaction will contribute positively to the SMA Group’s earnings in the first quarter of 2017. Against this backdrop, the SMA Managing Board forecasts sales of €165 million to €175 million and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of €15 million to €18 million for the first quarter of this year. The SMA Managing Board is confirming its sales and earnings guidance for fiscal year 2017 as published on January 26, 2017, which forecasts sales of between €830 million and €900 million and EBITDA of between €70 million and €90 million.
Unirac, Inc., a leading manufacturer in the solar industry, provides innovative solutions for PV racking. Unirac is excited to unveil the SUNFRAME MICRORAIL (SFM) system. SFM has been brought to market through a collaboration with industry leading installers, and is field tested and verified. Key innovative features include structural front Trimrail™, post-install height adjustment, single module access, and single tool installation.
SUNFRAME MICRORAIL brings LESS RAIL, MORE PERFORMANCE through:
- Mixed Arrays – Portrait & Landscape Orientation
- Compact packaging with few SKUs lowers logistics costs from the warehouse to the roof
- Single Tool Installation
- Quick & Easy Array Alignment with Structural Front Trimrail
- Level Modules Anytime During Installation
- Remove Single Panels for Array Maintenance
- Available MLPE Mount with Enphase Engage wire clip simplifies cable management
“SUNFRAME MICRORAIL is launching with best-in-class features, designed through installer feedback and collaboration. We aim to commercialize products engineered with excellence in PV innovation and design. We have a vision and plan for the future to ensure our product rises to the top of the market and continues to meet the needs of our customers through ongoing enhancements,” states December Cowen, Director of Product Management for Unirac, Inc.
SFM is supported by Unirac’s technology leadership through U-Builder. Features include:
- Module Level Roof Zone Control / Specify Individual Module Preferences
- Generate Layouts with Staggered Arrays / Multiple Arrays per Report
- Create Row by Row Mixed Arrays with Modules in Portrait and Landscape Orientation
- Identify Rafter Locations for Fewest Roof Penetrations
- Optimize System Loading with Staggered Roof Attachments
Permitting is made easy with Unirac’s UL2703 certified documents, stamped PE letters, and AHJ outreach program. The learning curve with SFM is minimized through Unirac’s onsite product training.