Assistant Manager-land & Legal, Powerica Ltd, (wind Division)gujarat Powerica Limited 5 – 10 yrs Jamnagar
1. Legal Due diligence of wind power projects and Land & Legal related documents and guide other departments, examine public and private records, legal instruments pertaining to property titles, including registered Deeds and documents, revenue records.
2. Drafting of Deeds and Documents, Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding and other agreements,
3. Vetting of Documents and Legal Due Diligence.
4. Scrutiny and audit of documents for various approvals/ permissions, revenue documents, for legal compliances required for wind power projects
5. Coordinate and resolve the legal issues pertaining to land acquisition, Row and extend necessary legal support to other departments
6. Keep the Management inform by circulating MIS of Litigations, Notices and legal compliances. Discuss and suggest the proper course of action considering the legal risk involved in the issues.
7. Negotiating with the Land Owners for Land Procurement.
8. Handle Land Allotment of Revenue, Government, Forest and Private land.
9. Coordinate with Lawyers and advocates.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Role Category:Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Role:Regulatory Affairs Manager
Wind Mill Legal Land Acquisition Land & Liasion
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation/Post-graduation in Law
Minimum 5 TO 10 years in WIND INDUSTRY
Excellent written and presentation skills.
knowledge of Law Legal, Documentation for Agreements, Legal Strategy, Land acquisition, Legal affairs, Planning and Litigation.
UG: B.A – Any Specialization, LLB – Law
PG:LLM – Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
A reputed company engaged in Renewable Energy (Wind) having pan India presence for more than 30 years, need the candidate for its Jamnagar office.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Bharti / Ms. Bindu
For any query please contact Saumya Gupta Mob: 9575499990 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org