Position will be an integral part of Project Development team based at various Project locations..
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Land Acquisition and Regulatory understanding must be extremely high. Should have successfully closed 500-600 acres of land parcels.
2. Extremely good in land identification, compliance, CLU, land survey and related due diligence of land.
3. Deft in handling Govt, private – land parcels.
4. Land Inspection and Verification of documents.
5. Solar Park / Non Solar Park Regulations.
6. Arrange all related approvals for project commencement from Govt offices and statutory bodies.
7. Understand PPA Norms and Regulations.
8. MIS reporting – Land related progress.
9. ROW Approvals.
10. Project Budgets – Seek related approvals from Management and govt offices.
11. All PD Related activities.. required for land registration.
12. Transmission and Distribution approvals.
13. Exposure towards Private Contracts..
14. Ensure Timely resolution of objections and clarifications from Govt Agencies.
15. Collection of funds from Govt Agencies – Billing and accounts recievable..
16. Relationship with state level nodal agencies.
17. Position is based at Mid Management level – Asst. Manager to Manager level depending upon candidatures, experience and education.
Job Location & Number of Opening.
-: Lucknow – 02
-: Hyderabad – 02
-: Bangalore – 02
Desired Experience and skills:-
– B.E /B Tech in electrical or Degree in Law, with PG in Management from a premier Institute.
Year of Experience:- 5 – 8 Year
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Accounting Due Diligence MIS Reporting Accounts Receivable Land Acquisition Project Development
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce, LLB – Law
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Azure Power India Pvt Ltd
Our mission is to be the lowest-cost power producer in the world. We sell solar power in India on long-term fixed price contracts to our customers, at prices which in many cases are at or below prevailing alternatives for these customers. Since inception, we have achieved a substantial reduction in total solar project cost, which includes a significant decrease in balance of systems costs due in part to our value engineering, design and procurement efforts.
Recruiter Name:Pratyay Amrit