Job Description :
Chief Financial Officer – Investor Relation & Fund Raising – Solar & Energy Efficiency Industry – CA/ IIM/ ISB/ MDI
Our client in Hyderabad is looking for looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO with 15 – 20 yrs of exp to perform effective risk management, Fund raising, M & A and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Key Responsibilities :
– Lead and Manage Fund Raise Process – Ensure company is well capitalized and executing on funding strategy set by CEO
– Corp Dev Function – Work with CEO to acquire and integrate businesses as part of platform buildout; assisting CEO to assess Build Vs Buy
– Investor Relations – Managing Investor relationships
– Strategic BD – Establishing relationships with prospective partners / investors
– Providing Insights and Financial Analysis to support CEO/Business Heads – Financial Forecasting/Planning and monitoring ongoing financial performance including potential corrective action from a financing perspective
– Other Financial Initiatives – Cross Functional Finance initiatives
– Cost Management – Streamline costs and generate cost savings in the corp. dev / strategic finance function
Some additional requirements :
Supporting the formulation of an investor communication strategy including content for investor presentations, analyst meetings and quarterly earnings announcements.
– Developing detailed knowledge of valuation drivers for the company, the sector and competitors
– Understanding of general principles and regulations related to communicating with the investor/analyst community.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Finance Function Accounting Financial Analysis Valuation Forecasting Financial Management Investment Banking Operations Fund Raising Financial Control Investor Relations Financial Officer financial strategy finance
Desired Candidate Profile
Basic and preferred qualifications (Education and experience)
– Accredited Master’s degree in business finance, accounting or related field required from a premier institute
– Three or more years of experience in investor relations and/or accounting/ finance in a corporate environment; additional corporate communications experience preferred.
Total experience 15-20 years
MBA from Premier institution or a CA.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Finance, CA, M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Target HR.