China Sunergy Announces Shareholder Resolutions Adopted at 2015 Annual General Meeting
China Sunergy Co., Ltd., a specialized solar cell and module manufacturer, recently announced that the following shareholder resolutions were adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Nanjing on October 30, 2015.
China Sunergy’s shareholders adopted the following ordinary resolutions proposed by the Company:
- Retirement and Re-election of Mr. Jianhua Zhao as a Class B director of the Company.
- Retirement and Re-election of Ms. Merry Tang as a Class B director of the Company.
- Appointment of the independent auditor of the Company, Grant Thornton LLP, for the fiscal year 2015.
- Authorization of the board of directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors of the Company.
- The directors be, and hereby are, authorized to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions 1 to 4 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.