Job Description :
Qualification : B.E /B.Tech / Any Diploma (Electrical)
Experience : 3+ Years
Industry/Domain : Solar/Energy Industry
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Optimization in design related to plant & auxiliaries.
2. All releases to be with 100% accuracy with no revision due to errors.
3. Conducting intermediate and pre-dispatch inspection of AC side equipment’s at manufacturers place adhering to 100% specification and QAP.
4. Provide support to site team for timely effective resolution of queries.
5. Preparation of RFQ/ Technical Specification for AC side equipment.
6. Prepare Preliminary, Execution and As-Built Drawings/documents/Reports with 100% accuracy within agreed timelines.
7. Preparation of MNRE & CEIG related drawings (AC Side) like SLDs, Cable schedule, HT Yard etc. for ensuring timely submission.
8. Preparation of standard design documents.
9. Inculcate an environment of team work.
10. Ensure adherence to office protocol and discipline.
11. Preparation of as built drawings on project completion
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Design Engineering Cable Schedule Solar Energy RFQ design drawing
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Enrich Energy Pvt Ltd
Enrich Energy Pvt Ltd
Enrich Energy Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company, is headquartered at Pune, and started its operation in September 2011 providing Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) services for solar power projects, Turnkey development of solar power projects from concept to commissioning, and operation and maintenance services.
Among the Solar Power projects developing pioneers…
With an experience of developing more than 200 MW solar projects across India, Enrich Energy Pvt. Ltd. has established itself as a pioneer in developing solar power projects in Indian Solar Industry.
Enrich is the first private solar park developer in India Later on, Enrich became the first solar park developer of capacity 60 MW under fixed PPA policy in Telangana.
Recruiter Name: Ravi Naidu
Contact Company:Enrich Energy Pvt Ltd
Reference Id: 06/EEPL/Design/2017