- Executing CE (European Compliance) Compliance activities related to Wind turbines that includes studying product compliance specifications, reviewing CE Declaration of Conformity (DoC) documents from suppliers and ensuring their validity.
- Tracking revisions of CE Compliance requirements and understanding the impact of the same on Wind turbine design.
- Tracking CE DoC documents validity times and taking necessary actions accordingly.
- Executing Warning/Safety labels creation/maintenance activities related to wind turbines
- Studying region specific regulatory requirements/customer requirements related to Warning/Safety labels and ensuring the compliance to the same.
- Tracking region specific regulatory updates related to Warning labels and updating the labels accordingly.
- Working with Contractors in executing the warning/safety label creation and revision tasks.
- Working with the translation team to translate the warning labels content in to the required language as per project/customer requirements
- Co-ordinate with Cross functional teams to understand the scope of the activities and to deliver on fulfillment responsibilities
- Understand the project priorities, timelines and ensure quality of the deliverables
- Self-directing environment with complete project ownership
- Lead initiatives and guide the team on deliverables
- Effectively communicate and document project updates/results for internal and external customers
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Engineer – Technical Regulations and StandardsPLMcomplianceProduct Life Cycle ManagementmaintenanceWind turbine designproduct compliance
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any similar field with 2-3 Years of related and total experience
- Good Knowledge in European compliance and CE DoC requirements
- Knowledge on regulatory requirements related to Warning/Safety labels
- Good knowledge in understanding & interpretation of international standards like EN, ISO, IEC & UL/CSA
- Good knowledge in how to search for relevant technical regulations & standards for a given product/component and analyzing the impact of the same on the design of the said product/component
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a global matrix team environment
- Understanding on Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) systems
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GE India Industrial Private Ltd.-
Contact Company:GE India Industrial Private Ltd-
Apply Online at company website.