Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end delivery of project through define project scope, detail project plan & seek stakeholder’s agreement for sign-off
- Prepare business requirement document and review functional specification prepared by partner/customer.
- Ability to formalize project or business needs into a structured format and work simultaneously with people from multiple professional disciplines
- Ability to define, present your work to others, move toward, and meet project deadlines
- Track project status to ensure delivery is on track & provide regular project updates to both management & stakeholders.
- Monitors and controls project budget
- Perform business analysis & manage business requirement traceability, risk management and documentation
- Responsible for timely resolution of issues raised and risks that occurs or is identified during the life cycle of the project.
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
Preferred Educational Background:
- Requires a master/bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, science or related field
Preferred Experiential Background:
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in project management business analysis working experience preferably in solar industry
- Recognized university degree or Masters in Project Management, Business Management or equivalent.
- Strong proficiency in project development life cycle, business requirement gathering, functional review and feasibilities studies.
- Experience in contract and supplier/customer SLA management
- Project management (PMP) and Business Analysis knowledge or certification and experience in solar solutions industry would be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems independently and efficiently.
- Excellent knowledge of databases and MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Excellent strong organizational skills and very detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and able to work with diversified team members.
- Bi-lingual (Chinese and English) proficiency preferred.
Name: Trina Solar