EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017 Award in Orange County. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 16 at the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point.
The finalists are:
1. Dave Dickerson, CEO of Accurate Background
2. Peter Nguyen, CEO of Ad Exchange Group
3. Dean Stoecker, CEO and Co-Founder of Alteryx, Inc.
4. Dan Williamson, CEO of Aspen Medical Products
5. Martin Manniche, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Greenwave Systems
6. Lane Rankin, CEO and Founder of Illuminate Education
7. Raghu Marwaha, Co-CEO, and Rohit Marwaha, Co-CEO, of Marwaha Group
8. Ray Grainger, CEO and Founder of Mavenlink
9. Marcia Manker, CEO of Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
10. Bill Passo, CEO of Passco Companies, LLC
11. Vincent Battaglia, CEO, President and Founder of Renova Energy Corp. (Renova Solar)
12. Deepak Garg, CEO of Smart Utility Systems
13. Tim Britt, CEO of Synoptek, LLC
14. Randy Barth, CEO of THINK Together
15. Ben Hoch, President, and Michael Cerillo, CEO, of U Brands
Now in its 31st year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 18, 2017. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth ForumTM, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco in June 2018.
To attend the gala or learn more about the Orange County program, please visit www.ey.com/us/eoy/oc or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conversation on social media by following us @EY_EOYUS and using #EOYOC.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored by SAP Americas, Merrill Corporation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In Orange County, sponsors of Entrepreneur Of The Year include Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth, Hollencrest Capital Management, Lockton Companies, Smart Business, Tangram Company, Woodruff-Sawyer & Company and Vaco Orange County.