Are you excited to be of an organization that touches the lives of millions of Indians across the country? This is your chance to join the high impact industry and be the change you want to see.
Mera Gao Power (MGP) builds, owns, and operates low-cost solar powered micro-grids in North India. They provide rural off-grid communities with energy services at a price-point they can afford. MGP’s unique model and low cost design provides services to a typical hamlet for less than $1,000, making it the first commercially viable micro-grid targeted at the rural poor. They want you to be part of this impact story!
Mera Gao Power is looking to hire a range of motivated and passionate individuals to help scale their operations to the next level.
Human Resource Manager: In this role you will play a key role in supporting their teams on the ground to build a culture of learning and growth. You will be responsible for recruiting and training field level employees and managing HR systems at a company wide level.
What’s on offer: With a competitive salary of upto 10L, Mera Gao Power offers a great opportunity to work in an organization full of diverse and multi-talented people who passionate about solving real life problems! The team is eager to roll-up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to drive change and make a difference. Mera Gao Power are looking for analytical and empathetic professionals to support their team as they continue to scale.
Human Resource Domain Knowledge
1. Manage and execute end-to-end HR activities, including:
• Recruitment – hire mid to junior level field employees across rural Uttar Pradesh
• Training and Development – create training calendars and agendas, coordinating skill based training and updating training content across stakeholders
• Performance Management Systems – develop an innovative annual performance program and educate employees on managing performance issues
• Employee Grievance Management – provide front-line support to day-to-day inquiries and employee grievances
• Statutory Compliances – ensure that all required state compliances are being followed and managed
2. Understanding of Rural Employee Needs
• Adapt recruitment and training programs to cater to blue collar employees based in rural Uttar Pradesh
• Build innovative recruitment strategies to hire rural field-level employees and provide skill based training
• Identify pain-points and gaps across employee life cycle to drive change
• Improve and optimize the HR functions to adapt to the growing needs of the company
3. Independent Execution
• Operate as a highly organized professional, independently scheduling client meeting and follow-ups to ensure delivery of leads
• Operate as a goal-oriented, self-driven, and motivated individual willing to view each challenge as an opportunity to learn, excel, and grow the company
Does this sound like you?
• 2 years experience with training and development
• 2 years of experience with end to end recruitment
• Experience managing a workforce of 100+ employees
• Experience across a rural work force
• Experience with performance management
• Experience across industries such MFI, Rural Banking/Insurance
• Experience working across a distributed branch model
• Experience with employee grievance management
• Working knowledge of statutory compliances and labour law
• Experience working with scaling mid-sized companies