Incumbent will be responsible for
1) Providing LCOE based design for Utility scale Solar PV Power Plants in order to close orders.
2) Lead, guide and supervise a small team of engineers to perform pre-order engineering. Work out technical proposals, BOQ, PVSyst simulations and preliminary drawings required for proposals.
3) Meet clients and give technical presentations on value added services.
4) Work on upcoming technologies (e.g.: 1500V System, Outdoor Inverter, 5 winding Transformer etc. and bring out best LCOE based solution
5) Foresee the forward technology path of PV Module, Inverter and other major PV plant components and incorporate them into design in order to win the bids
6) Interpret international codes and standards required for Utility scale Solar PV Plants
7) Implementation of standardization of BOQ with costs (used for first cut proposals to clients)
Experience : 15 – 18 years.
BE/B.Tech. (Electrical/Electronics)Preferably from Solar Manufacturing background.
Industry – Oil & Energy
Employment type – Full-time
Experience – Mid-Senior level
Job function – Engineering