Madhya Pradesh has issued tender for developing 22 MW of solar rooftop projects under RESCO mode
The RfP and the PPA are available on www.mpeproc.gov.in. Pre-bid conference was organised on 8th June at Bhopal and the next pre-bid conference is scheduled on 22ndJune, 2018 at 11 am in Delhi at Madhya Pradesh Bhawan, 2, Lokpriya Gopinath Bardolai Marg, Chanakyapuri.
Key features of MP’s RESCO Project are as follows:
1. MPUVN has already identified more than 250 project sites, and done its preliminary diligence.Since it would be challenging for the bidders to visit these buildings spread all over the state and so as to address the problem of ‘information asymmetry’, MP is creating an innovative ‘data room’. This has been done in partnership with World Bank. The data room would be available as a link to Google Drive available on the tender document. The data room would have a dedicated folder for every project site with the following information:
a) Coordinates of the site,
b) Indicative Solar PV array layout superimposed on Google image,
c) Estimated Solar PV Plant capacity based on available roof area, considering shadow, gap between rows and building code requirement for wind loading,
d) Estimated Annual energy generation based on local climatic data, and
e) Monthly Electricity bills for a period of six months.
2. Beneficiary consumers have pre-cleared the terms of the PPA. The developer need not resort to market mode for executing the projects.
3. Projects are grouped based on the profile of ultimate paying entity, viz., Central Government departments/ State Government and nature of end-use. This will facilitate the developer with large size and uniform credit profile of the procurers.
4. Institutional sector (Govt. + Pvt.) would enjoy state Govt. subsidy in addition to MNRE’s subsidy. Overall subsidy can be as high as 48% of Capex. Half of subsidy can be paid as mobilisation advance against BG to facilitate easy cash flow.
5. It has several unique features of part commissioning, deemed generation, payment security mechanism, payment for early termination, seasonally indexed performance monitoring, etc.
For more information please see below link: