Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority – Invitation For Expression Of Interest For The Provision Of Engineering, Procurement And Construction Services
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
As part of its mandate to promote Infrastructure development in Nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria (“FGN”) has appointed the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or the “Authority’) as the funds and project managers for the development of a 10MW FGN Solar PV Power Plant in Kumbotso Local Government Area, Kano State, Nigeria.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Primarily, the NSIA seeks to engage the services of a competent engineering and construction firm to undertake the design/engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance and any other related duties to facilitate the realization of the 10MWp grid-connected solar PV power plant in Kumbotso LGA, Kano State, Nigeria.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Qualified and reputable local and international engineering, procurement, and construction firms are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) along with a quotation to provide services on behalf of the NSIA for the 10MWp Kano Solar PV Power Plant in the Kumbotso Local Government, Kano State, Nigeria.
You are required to provide the following documents as part of your EOI submission:
1. Detailed company profile.
2. Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (“CAC”).
3. Evidence of a physical registered office.
4. Evidence of company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2016, 2017 and 2018).
5. Three years audited financial statements (2016, 2017 and 2018) duly signed and stamped by a registered auditor.
6. Certified copy of bank statements for the last 12 months.
7. Joint Venture Agreement (JVA). Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) or Letter of Intent (“LOI”) for consortium members (local parties in consortium must have all statutory requirements as listed).
8. Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate
9. Evidence of compliance with the industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011
10. Evidence of compliance with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (“NSITF”).
11. COREN practicing license (for engineering firms).
12. Evidence of NEMSA certification (for electrical installation works).
13. Evidence of experience and successful completion of similar projects executed in the last ten years (from 1 January 2010).
14. List of company shareholders, directors and an organization chart of the project company and all companies related to the company.
15. Company’s organizational structure.
16. Current affidavit.
Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to disqualification
SUBMISSION AND EVALUATION
Please note that NSIA will only consider quotations from companies that meet the minimum requirements for the EOI.
The interested bidders/companies can download the comprehensive EOI guidelines and application template from the NSIA website. www.nsia.com.ng/press-release/advertisements
The submission deadline is 3rd June 2020 at 12:00 noon.
Please note that this is an invitation for Expression of Interest only. Upon receipt of your submission, we will issue a formal Request for Proposal to qualified candidates only.