- Experience in roof top/ground mounted solar industry shall be an added advantage.
- Upon receipt of the project, ensure project planning including subcontractors mobilization & resource
- Compile GFC drawings, study the same and check constructability aspects as per the site conditions.
- Highlight any no conformity.
- Prepare project schedule and ensure resources planning accordingly.
- Ensure effective execution and completion of the project on time, with due consideration to the budgeted
- cost and project specifications/requirements.
- Overall site administration and coordination with deployed subcontractors & vendors to ensure
- implementation/execution of the works.
- Coordinate for technical information, work methods, sequencing, risk management, testing &
- commissioning etc.
- Ensure quality of materials and workmanship as per the specifications, local regulations and adherence to
- PQP & EHS plan.
- Initiate all technical correspondence with the subcontractor on relevant scope of works and coordination
- with them for smooth progress of works.
- Attend site meetings in responsible role. Circulate MOMs and track the deliverables.
- Lead and guide the team for effective project execution.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience:, BE/B Tech (Electrical/Civil) with onsite construction experience preferably in electrical/civil contracting organizations.
- Experience should be from solaror wind power industry
- Should be ready to work anywhere in India on sites.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Electrical, Diploma – Electrical
A well known solar Industry
Address:S.No.1187/27, off. no. 12 bhagirathi cornerghole roadshivajinagarPUNE,Maharashtra,India 411005