For Project Manager(Rooftop)- Indore Location
– Leading teams of Site Engineers, Technicians and Trainees.
– Handling and taking complete ownership of multiple projects.
– Ensuring on-time completion of Projects.
– Ensuring Quality Control and Safety Compliance at all project sites.
– Co-ordination with various stakeholders(Both internal and external) for on-time delivery of Projects.
– Contractor Management for Site execution.
– Working as a Single Point of Contact for Customers during each project.
– Preparation of Progress reports and Status Updates and providing the same to Customers/ Management as required.
– Preparation of Project records and Databases.
– Verification of Drawings and BOM wrt Tender requirements.
– Co-ordination with Liasoning department for timely completion of Net Metering activities.
For Site Incharge(Rooftop project)- Site Locations PAN INDIA UJAAS SITES
– Supervision of Rooftop plant installation and commissioning.
– Leading Site Engineers and Contractors for site execution
– Onsite co-ordination with Customer and Contractors
– Maintaining highest Quality and Safety standards at site.(Target Rating: Min. 13 out of 15)
– Identifying and hiring various local contractors necessary for project implementation
– Ensuring on time completion of Site installation as per Drawings/Specifications.
– Providing regular updates to Project Manager.
– Training and developing Site Engineers and Trainees.
– Ensuring smooth handover to O&M department and Customer.
– Troubleshooting during site installations.
– Maintaining On-site attendance record for all team members.
– Tracking of Site Material Receipts and reporting any discrepancies in maximum 2 days.
Salary:INR 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
Project Management Training Management Maintenance Site Execution Quality Control Project Preparation Contract Management Project Implementation BOM Progress report rooftop projects project execution rooftop site
Desired Candidate Profile
For Project Manager:
– BE/B.tech with minimum 3 years of experience in Rooftop Projects
– ready to relocate
For Site Incharge:
– Diploma/BE/B.tech wih minimum 2 years of site experience in rooftop projects, customer coordination.
– Ready to relocate PAN INDIA
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
Ujaas Energy Limited
Ujaas Energy Limited
Ujaas Energy Limited | Turning Sunlight into Power
– Ujaas-, in local language stands for – Light at the Dawn- . The Solar Energy sector in India is on the rise. According to Statistics, the Solar Power will soon become one of the biggest contributors to India’s huge appetite for power. Solar Power will help in meeting the ever increasing power demands of our organization
Ujaas Energy Limited (listed on BSE and NSE) is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified Company. Our Company is the first company to generate & sell Solar REC in the country from its solar power plant of 2 MW commissioned in March 2012 at Raj garh (Madhya Pradesh).
We have been working in the field of engineering from more than three decades. We started our journey in 1979 at the business capital of Madhya Pradesh- Indore under the proprietorship named – M and B Switch gears- . The company during its initial years was involved in manufacturing of transformers and panel meters for energy controlling.
At present, besides the transformer industry, Ujaas Energy Limited is putting its sincere efforts in contributing towards green energy. We have introduced various new products and solutions for producing clean energy. The company aims to become the pioneer in – Generation of Green Energy- .
Ujaas Energy features in Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Companies
For more details, visit: www.ujaas.com
Recruiter Name:Mayur Shellar
Contact Company:Ujaas Energy Limited
For any query please contact Saumya Gupta Mob: 9575499990