The primary responsibilities forthis position include: * Responsible for downstream pull and market development of DuPont Photovoltaic offerings with downstream influencers and stakeholders (e.g. developers, EPC s, owners, banks, insurance companies and 3 rd party engineering firms) *
Manage key downstream accounts (same as above) and develop and implement account and market development plans based on marketing strategy * Develop key relationships at downstream customers, industry associations, government agencies and research firms * Communicate product benefits and the DuPont positioning overall to help customers and the industry understand the value for Tedlar , Solamet , and all of DuPont s Photovoltaic Materials. * Help drive overall Materials Matter messaging platform by guiding and participating in industry conferences, trade associations and speaking opportunities. * Track, understand and pursue new PV project opportunities to achieve spec- in for DuPont materials.
* Work with DuPont sales and marketing team globally to collaborate with other partners across the value chain to help realize revenue from downstream successes. * Work with selected co- marketing partners to grow them and build commitment for mutual success * Work with multi- disciplinary DuPont team, consisting Technical Service, Operation, Marketing, and Research to service our customer with the high DuPont standard * Carries individual pull through quota & responsibility for generation of pull through demand * Contribute to global/ regional marketing plan based on market- driven needs of the region
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
PVAM Marketing Manager, E C South Asia ,ServiceMarket development ,EPC Marketing strategy ,Messaging, Downstream Market Research ,Marketing planningWriting
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
* Bachelor s Degree in Science or Business. MBA preferred.
* At least 5 years solar industry experience
* At least 5 years marketing or business development or sales experience
* Ability to quickly understand and assimilate new technologies, products and processes
* Strong solar industry business acumen
* Highly effective relationship development and communications
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Self-starter; independent achiever and highly motivated
* Results oriented: taking initiative, overcoming obstacles, finding creative solutions, demonstrating a track record of setting clear priorities and goals and delivering against them
* Effective written, oral and presentation skills
* Team player
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate
E I DuPont India Private Limited
DuPont India is a subsidiary of US-based $27 billion E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, a 204-year young science and technology company and one of the oldest industrial enterprises in the world. Founded in 1802 in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, DuPont delivers science-based solutions for markets that make a difference in people’s lives. Today we operate in more than 70 countries worldwide.
DuPont association with India is since 1802, when the first shipment of raw materials for black powder for explosives was imported from India into the US. Today, DuPont India markets a wide range of products in varied market segments including agriculture, food and nutrition; health care; home and construction; electronics; safety and protection; and transportation and infrastructure, bringing to life its powerful philosophy of The miracles of science? to create a better world for all.
The company has production facilities in India for DuPont Engineering Polymers (at Savli near Vadodara, and at Madurai), DuPont Crop Protection products (at Savli), DuPont Liquid Packaging Systems (at Savli), DuPont Refinish (at Savli) and Pioneer? seeds (at Medchal near Hyderabad). We employ about 700 people in the country (in DuPont and in our subsidiary companies) and provide indirect employment to another 2500.
The research & development activities of DuPont in India include an R&D center that conducts field trials for crop protection products, and nationwide R&D centers for Pioneer? seed research towards development of hybrids relevant to different crops in India. The Solae Company, a DuPont joint venture, has a regional application development center in India and supports pioneering research studies in the area of protein technologies through its association with various academic and research institutions in the country.
Contact Company:E I DuPont India Private Limited