5 – 10 yrs Gurgaon
ReNew Power now has recently entered into storage space and plans to setup various utility scale storage plants and battery operated storage devices at consumer end. As a part of the emerging Storage Business the company is looking to recruit a Generator projects specialist / Business Development Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience of selling or working with silent generators or similar mechanical / electrical products, ability to work under pressure, and a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organization.
1. Develop new business and customer relationships, gain market intelligence, introduce the company’s products and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
2. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communication and conducting follow-up communication.
3. Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline for renewed contracts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Sales Business Development Management Market Intelligence New Business Electrical Products Storage Generators genset generator Mechanical Products Busine
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Education: B. Tech/ BE along with MBA or equivalent degree.
2. Experience: 5 – 10 years’ of relevant experience.
3. Must have worked in Genset industry while being a part of Sales/ Business Development team.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Renew Power Ventures Private Limited
ReNew Power Ventures Pvt. Ltd. is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) of clean energy with more than 3,000 MW of commissioned and under-construction clean energy assets. Of this more than 1,300 MW of assets are already commissioned. Currently, it operates in nine states (Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana, Jharkhand, Punjab, Delhi and Andhra Pradesh) across the country. Additionally, it has a development pipeline of close to 1,700 MW solar, wind and distributed solar projects.