2 – 5 yrs Gurgaon
- The Sales Engineer will be part of Techno-Commercial team and take ownership of selling in India. He/She will be responsible for building a solid sales pipeline and developing opportunities. The sales engineer will work on proposals and provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare proposals following company formats and customer requirements.
- Relationship management with strategic customers (project developers, EPC companies, Utilities)
- Support engineering team with technical project information.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally and implemented by making technical and commercial offer.
- Work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers.
- Map competitors strategies and bench marking prices with competitors.
- Achieve pre- defined sales targets.
- Annual sales forecasting.
Salary: INR Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE/B Tech/ M Tech (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical)
- 2 years of work experience in Business-to-Business Sales is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required.
- Strong client interfacing skills.
- Excellent oral and written technical communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic Solar PV engineering is a must.
- Strong knowledge of solar PV plant installation is required.
- Sufficient knowledge of project management techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Knowledge of basic design engineering.
- Solar PV product selling experience will be a plus.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Soltec Trackers Pvt. Ltd.
Soltec helps customers find success with their large-scale solar tracking projects. Soltec has reached annual sales of more than a GW in the Americas with our cost-effective solar tracker equipment that we manufacture and supply along with related services.
Contact Company:Soltec Trackers Pvt Ltd