Job Description :
1) Lead generation among Residential, Commercial & Industrial customers for Solar rooftop power project sales by direct calling or meetings
2) Meeting customer, explain concept, understand current bills and calculation, billing components
3) Making proposal for customer for rooftop solar power project sale
4) Collection of order, payment and all customer co-ordination
5) Co-ordination with regulatory team for PPA execution, GEDA, GETCO, Discom permissions for power customers
6) Closure of sales order
7) Monthly re-conciliation of customer bills and credit they received for solar units
8) Helping and guiding customer for all paper work for applications
9) Competition mapping and monitoring
10) Regular reconciliation of all customer accounts
11) Manage cash flow and installation monitoring till project handed over to customer
12) Customer dispute resolution
13) Internal co-ordination with technical team, installation team and regulatory team
14) Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports on time
15) Do promotional events for commercial lead generation for Residential, Commercial & Industrial prospects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
sales executive activities lead generation promotional events sales order solar power cash flow monthly reports photovoltaic roof top solar power roof top solar thermal roof top solar water heater pv water heater marketing bde
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Abellon Clean Energy Ltd.
Abellon CleanEnergy is an integrated sustainable energy solutions provider with a vision to contribute to clean energy generation through bioenergy, including solid bio-fuel, liquid bio-fuels, bio-power, and other forms of clean energy generation.
The company’s focus is on developing products and solutions that lower greenhouse gas emissions and productively harness the abundant energy of the sun, benchmarking processes such as photosynthesis, to convert it into useful forms of energy.
Abellon has a portfolio of low-carbon energy technologies and a range of products and services, which together can meet the demands from the industrial, public and commercial sectors, as well as the community on a large scale.
Driven by a set of core values, Abellon is charting its course in the global renewable energy sector with a strong focus and presence in the bioenergy segment and other select domains.
Contact Company:Abellon Clean Energy Ltd