Job Description :
Salary Range : ₹3,00,000 – ₹7,00,000 a year
The candidate would be responsible for looking after the government business of the company
1. MUST & non-negotiable- Young, dynamic and go getter attitude with Tender experience of minimum 2-6 years in solar/ renewable energy industry/ capital goods in the govt sector.
2. Interact with various govt departments/ nodal agencies, PSUs and others for empanelment.
3. Search and identification of relevant tenders from tender websites, central and state government procurement portals and others
4. Proactively attending Pre bid meets in order to raise the company concerns, submitting queries & keep abreast on all amendments released.
5. Tender related Site Survey and Analysis
6. Preparation, Processing and Submission of Tender documents
7. Identifying opportunities for potential partnership in order to satisfy the eligibility of Tender Criteria
8. Follow up on results of tenders and their analysis in order to generate valuable information
9. Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics) from a reputed institute
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, Mechanical, B.Sc
Contact Details : Sunsure Energy