Responsible for timely procurement and delivery of quality goods and services in a cost-effective manner required by the Company.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Develop and implement policies, procedures and operating philosophy for all procurement, subcontracting and supply chain activities.
2. Monitor and guide Procurement department personnel.
3. Ensure that all Procurement personnel are adequately trained for the functions expected of them.
4. Prioritize and manage timely execution of all procurement activities including issuance of inquiries/ RfQs / RfPs, evaluation of offers, placement of Orders, deliveries of goods and services using a range of subcontracts and contract management techniques.
5. Negotiate best prices and terms for the Orders/ Contracts.
6. Participate in projects reviews and strategize project based purchasing, expediting, supplier quality control to help ensure project completion ahead of schedule.
7. Keep a track of global commodity market, vendor shop capacities for all project and construction resources. Maintain a database of lead-time for major equipment’s.
8. Develop and implement an pre-qualification system for suppliers of goods and services and maintain a data base of the same.
9. Introduce vendor assessment techniques to measure performance and quality of goods and services.
10. Implement material inspection procedures and strategies, including coordination with internal and third party inspection agencies.
11. Maintain relationships with senior management of vendors and contractors. Ensure proactive resolution of any vendor problems and/or related conflicts.
12. Market intelligence including information about Competitors, prospective Clients and Government policies and regulations.
13. Develop new Vendors for goods and services.
14. Ensure inter and intra departmental coordination.
15. Budgeting for the Department.
16. Timely processing of Vendor invoices for payments.
17. Provide costing information to Marketing and Execution.
18. Ensure departmental discipline and compliance with Company policies.
19. Manpower planning and interviews for various positions in the Department.
20. Be a part of the Core Team in all major inter and intra Company interactions.
Salary:INR 1,25,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications and Competencies required:
An Electrical / Mechanical Engineer.
At least 5 years experience of procurement for EPC projects with a minimum of 2 years as Procurement , handling procurements of 200Cr+ per annum.
Strong business acumen, planning and prioritization and negotiation skills.
Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
High level of integrity.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Marketing
Rays Power Experts Pvt Ltd
Rays Experts is the Technological leader in photovoltaic (PV) solar energy solutions.
India’s 3rd Largest Solar Power Company.
With more than 175 MWs installed across India, we believe that every individual on this earth can have a solar plant in his own capacity. Clean affordable solar electricity is not only an essential part of the worldwide energy mix, but it is the utmost priority. With its diversified portfolio of projects across India, Rays Experts has proven the solutions we offer. Over the last 5 years, we have reduced the risk of fuel-price volatility, while delivering an LCOE that is cost competitive with fossil fuels and other conventional sources of energy.
Rays Experts has developed, financed, engineered, constructed, and currently operates many of the India’s largest grid-connected PV power plants in existence. By integrating technologies, services and expertise across the entire solar value chain, RaysExperts delivers bankable PV energy solutions that enable a world powered by reliable and affordable solar electricity by lightning up a million lives.
Recruiter Name:Amanlata Nagar
Contact Company:Rays Power Experts Pvt Ltd