Home Tag "GAIL"

GAIL Issues Tender For Supply And O&M Of 1MW & 0.8MW Solar Power Projects

  GAIL Issues Tender For Supply And O&M Of 1MW & 0.8MW Solar Power Projects CHECK,SURVEY,RE DESIGN,ENGINEERING PROCUREMENT,SUPPLY CONSTRUCTION,ERECTION TESTING COMMISSIONING AND COMPREHENSIVE O&M FOR 10YEARS OF 1MW & 0.8MW GROUND MOUNT GRID CONNECTED SOLAR For more information please see below link:

Uttarakhand Seeks Developer for Setting of 40 MW Aggregate Capacity Grid Connect Solar PV Power Projects

GAIL is planning to invest Rs 55,000 crore over the next few years: Chairman

He added that the company plans to borrow Rs 5,000 crore this year for funding its capex plan New Delhi: State-owned natural gas utility GAIL (India) is planning to invest Rs 55,000 crore over the next few years to lay additional gas pipelines, expand its City Gas Distribution (CGD) network and petrochemical portfolio, Chairman and […]

Indian solar ferry flies flag for cleaner, cheaper water transport

Japan’s ORIX Corp offers to match GAIL’s bid for IL&FS Wind Energy

ORIX owns 49 per cent stake in IL&FS’ wind portfolio, and GAIL has emerged the highest bidder for the remaining 51 per cent stake in these assets GAIL’s ambition to expand its renewable portfolio through Il&FS’ wind portfolio faces a new hurdle. ORIX Corporation of Japan (ORIX) has now expressed its intent to exercise its […]

Indian solar ferry flies flag for cleaner, cheaper water transport

Open chat