To manage overall execution and project management of Solar PV projects in rooftop segment.
1. Leading teams of Managers, Site Engineers, Technicians and Trainees.
2. Complies with safety procedures/policies and addresses and/or elevates non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
3.Handling and taking complete ownership of multiple projects.
4. Supports the Quality personnel and the project through the use of the Quality Management System.
5. Ensuring on-time completion of Projects. – Ensuring Quality Control and Safety Compliance at all project sites.
6. Contractor Management for Site execution.
7. Co-ordination with various stakeholders(Both internal and external) for on-time delivery of Projects
8. Co-ordination with Liasoning department for timely completion of Net Metering activities.
9. Preparation of Progress reports and Status Updates and providing the same to Customers/ Management as required.
10. Develops various construction means and methods with the Superintendent and/or Project Manager to optimise safety, cost, equipment utilisation, schedule efficiency, and communication with the client.
11.Monitors material yields and modifies operations to minimise waste.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Customer Relations Management Project Management Contractor Management Quality Management System Quality Control Safety Compliance Construction Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Exposure towards Project Management.
2. Quality Orientation
3. Customer Relations Management.
4. Design understanding .
5. Good communication (Written + Verbal).
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ujaas-, in local language stands for – – Light at the Dawn- . The Solar Energy sector in India is on the rise. According to Statistics, the Solar Power will soon become one of the biggest contributors to India’s huge appetite for power. Solar Power will help in meeting the ever increasing power demands of our shining nation.
Ujaas Energy Limited (listed on BSE and NSE) is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified Company. Our Company is the first company to generate & sell Solar REC in the country from its solar power plant of 2 MW commissioned in March 2012 at Rajgarh (Madhya Pradesh).
– We have been working in the field of engineering from more than three decades. We started our journey in 1979 at the business capital of Madhya Pradesh- Indore under the proprietorship named – M and B Switchgears- . The company during its initial years was involved in manufacturing of transformers and panel meters for energy controlling.
– At present, besides the transformer industry, Ujaas Energy Limited is putting its sincere efforts in contributing towards green energy. We have introduced various new products and solutions for producing clean energy. The company aims to become the pioneer in – Generation of Green Energy- .
– Ujaas Energy features in Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Companies
For more details, visit : www.ujaas.com