4 – 7 Years Delhi NCR
1. MANAGEMENT AND EXECUTION OF THE ENTIRE SITE PROJECTS- SOLAR POWER PROJECTS
2. DEVISE THE PROJECT WORK PLANS
3. PROJECT PLANNING, BUDGETING AND IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESOURCES NEEDED.
4. PREPARATION OF MONTHLY CLIENT BILLS AND EFFECTIVE FOLLOW UP
5. NEGOTIATIONG THE RATES AND FINALIZING THE CONTRACTERS
6. PREPARING INSPECTION AND TEST PLANS .
7. MANGING THE CONTRACTERS WORKING ON SITE.
8. LIASONING WITH CLIENTS AND CONTRACTERS
Salary: INR Negotiable
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-Telecom
Project ManagementProject PlanningEPCPower Projectssolar epcsolar turnkeysite managementproject executionsite executionproject engineersite monitoringsite inchargesite engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate Should have 4-6 years of experience in Project Execution and Project Management.
Candidate should have handled team of 4-6 engineers.
Candidate will be required to travel to the project site on regularly basis.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Diploma – Electrical
C&S Electric Ltd
C&S Electric is amongst the leading suppliers of electrical equipment in India and is India’s largest exporter of industrial switchgear. It’s wide range of electrical and electronic products find application in power generation, distribution, control, protection and final consumption. The business operations of C&S Electric are divided in the following 3 strategic business units (SBUs) Switchgear &Protection SBU Power Busbars SBU Lighting & Wiring Accessories SBU. C&S Electric employs over 4000 people including 400 engineers, and has 19 state-of-the art manufacturing plants. It has 20 sales office across India and its products are exported to 78 countries. C&S Electric also has several joint venture companies and a 100% owned subsidiary, which is dedicated to power supply solutions for the telecom sector.