5 – 10 yrs Mumbai
1. Drafting & Maintaining business plans for Rajasthan, Madhya pradesh and Maharashtra
2. Compliances – Land, Legal, Statutory, evacuation, Wind resource for the above 3 states
3. Fund requirement, Allocation and auditing
4. Project – Holistic and cross functional details related to Business development
5. Wind mast installation ALL india
6. Vendor Management : Land, Legal, Statutory
7. Competitor activities – relted to Project DR’s
8. Client alocations and MArketing deliverables
9. Reporting in Project Management Software : Primavera, MS project
10. Critical Points – Project – Daily monitoring
11. Weekly schedule – To monitor the above.
2). PROJECT COORDINATION
1. Wind mast installation – PAN India
2. Wind resource Assessment : RJ, MP and MH
3. Survey –
a. Land : Private, Reveue, Forest : Plane table, DGPS.
b. Evacuation – 33 KV network
4. Fund : Requirement, Allocation and monitoring.
4. Land application, Purchase, recurring payables with regards to it.
5. Statutory compliances Nodal Agency – Wind mast, Land and Evacuation
6. Preparation – Third party Development right Proposal for marketing to client pitch.
7. Post commissioning compliances with respect to Land, WRD and Evacuation.
3). CROSS FUNCTIONAL COORDINATION
1. Handing over of Development Right ready Project to construction team and active support during installation , commissioning and post commissioning
2. Marketing suppport during pitch, Post sale and post commissioning complinaces with repect Land, Wind resource.
3. Wind resource department – Development, Installation, Post commissioning for a project.
4. Land / Legal / Wind mast Team – Fund requirement / Allocation / monitoring.
4). SOLAR DEVELOPMENT
Cross fucntional support : Solar Team :
a. Land identification
b. Marketing folders.
5). COMPETENCY & SKILL REQUIREMENT
1. Team work
4. Ability to shoulder potential
Skill Requirement :
MS Office – Proficient
Project Software : Primavera, MS Project, Etc
Autocad and Google Earth : Proficient.
JOB LOCATION: Andheri West, Mumbai
If interested, Kindly share your updated profile on email@example.com
Salary: INR Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Strategy , Management Consulting , Corporate Planning
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
WIND WORLD (INDIA) LIMITED
COMPANY PROFILE : Wind World (India) Ltd [Formerly Known as Enercon India Ltd] has a global slogan ‘CLEAN ENERGY FOREVER’. The origins of our story begin in 1994, way before the first gusts of an energy crisis began blowing across our land. It was a time when wind energy emerged not as an alternative, but a mainstream, renewable, eco-friendly source of power generation. Since then we’ve emerged as the country’s preferred wind power solution provider; on a number of counts. Wind World (India) Limited has always been a path breaker, with innovations that have consistently left the others behind. Gearless technology; an energy-efficient grid feeding system and long-lasting warp resistant blades are just cases in point. Our wind farms today straddle seven high wind potential states – Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh spread across 3,000 kms of India. We have installed over 5300 + Wind Energy Converters (WECs) with a installed capacity of over 4000 MW. We are maintaining these WECs round the clock 365 x 24 x 7 for optimum performance. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company for Manufacturing, Installations and Services, to have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat &amp;amp; Karnataka. With a proud team of around 6000 highly skilled WinDirecters the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Toral
Contact Company:WIND WORLD (INDIA) LIMITED