1. Home
  2. Tag "ENGIE"

ENGIE Inaugurates Its Hybrid 90 KW Mini-Grid In Nigeria, Powers Unelectrified Gbangba Community – EQ Mag Pro

ENGIE’s hybrid 90kW mini-grid inaugurated This will connect Gbangba community to electricity for the first time ever This grid to empower over 300 customers, including households, and micro and small enterprises Inauguration attended by African government and energy industry dignitaries Leading provider of solar homes systems and mini-grid solutions, ENGIE Energy Access, has inaugurated its […]

Israel to test floating sun-tracking system to generate clean electricity – EQ Mag Pro

Signed two PPA with ENGIE for two new wind farms in Scotland – EQ Mag Pro

Genoa : ERG, the leading independent producer of energy from renewable sources, through its subsidiaries Sandy Knowe Wind Farm Ltd and Creag Riabhach Wind Farm Ltd in UK, has reached an agreement with ENGIE UK Markets Ltd, an ENGIE Group company, world leader in the energy sector, for the signing of two ten-year Power Purchase […]

Axium fund buys US solar developer – EQ Mag Pro

ENGIE sets up aquifer geothermal energy storage for its new HQ – EQ Mag Pro

Construction work on French multinational utility company ENGIE Group’s new headquarters in La Garenne-Colombes (Hauts-de-Seine), named “the Campus,” began at the end of 2020. The aim of these new buildings is to be carbon neutral. Storengy was in charge of designing the air conditioning and heating systems for the buildings using the ATES (aquifer thermal […]

The (near) future of energy storage – EQ Mag Pro

Uganda Scoops Accolade at Africa Solar Industry Awards 2021 – EQ Mag Pro

ENGIE Equatorial was the recipient of the ‘Mini-Grid Solar Project of the Year’ award at the Africa Solar Industry Awards 2021. Held at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, in London, on Tuesday, November 16th, 2021, the second edition of the annual prestigious awards saw 16 individuals and companies recognized for their tremendous contribution towards […]

Israel to test floating sun-tracking system to generate clean electricity – EQ Mag Pro

Engie-led consortium to buy Spanish renewables firm Eolia – EQ Mag Pro

RIYADH : A consortium led by French utility Engie has agreed to buy Eolia Renovables, a Spanish renewable power producer owned by Alberta Investment Management, for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition was made jointly with Credit Agricole Assurances, which will own 60 percent of Eolia’s operating assets. Engie has the remaining 40 percent, Bloomberg reported. […]

Axium fund buys US solar developer – EQ Mag Pro

Engie Nears Deal to Buy Spanish Renewables Producer Eolia – EQ Mag Pro

A consortium led by French utility Engie SA is nearing a deal to acquire Eolia Renovables de Inversiones SCR SA, a Spanish renewable power producer owned by Alberta Investment Management Corp., said people with knowledge of the matter. An agreement is set to be announced as soon as Wednesday, the people said, asking not to […]

Axium fund buys US solar developer – EQ Mag Pro

GE to Build First Desalination Plant Using Clean Energy in Saudi Arabia

Located 140 km west of Madinah, near the town of Ar Rayyis on the Red Sea coast of the Kingdom, Yanbu-4 will utilize reverse osmosis technology to supply potable water. JEDDAH: GE Renewable Energy’s Grid Solutions has won a deal from Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co. Ltd. to build a turnkey substation that will […]

Israel to test floating sun-tracking system to generate clean electricity – EQ Mag Pro

ENGIE : Utility Engie to Boost Investments in Renewables and Step Up Asset Sales

PARIS : French power company Engie announced on Tuesday plans to boost investments in the renewables sector and step up disposals of non-core assets, as part of a strategic program to improve its business performance. Engie said it was targeting between 9-10 billion euros ($11-$12 billion) worth of disposals over 2021-2023, which in turn would […]

Axium fund buys US solar developer – EQ Mag Pro