1. Home
  2. Tag "firm"

Thai firm buys fourth solar plant in Vietnam

Thai energy firm Gunkul has bought the Tan Chau solar plant in southern Vietnam for over $47 million, its fourth such acquisition this year. The company, formally Gunkul Engineering Public, purchased a 99.9 percent stake in Tan Chau Energy Jsc, which operates the 50 MWp plant, from Singapore’s Sungrow Power. The remaining 0.1 percent is […]

Japan’s Mitsui, Local Partner Plan 115-MW Philippine Solar Project

Indonesia to create firm to build up electric vehicle battery industry

JAKARTA :  – A group of Indonesian state-owned companies will form a venture to make batteries to power electric vehicles, the Mining Industry Indonesia (MIND ID) chief executive said on Tuesday. Indonesia, the world’s biggest producer of nickel ore, a key component of EV batteries, wants to build an integrated EV industry that will eventually […]

Growatt Wins TÜV Rheinland’s All Quality Matters Award for its ARK battery