1. Home
  2. Tag "Smart Power India"

87 per cent households have access to grid-connected power; some still don’t use electricity: Survey

“Overall 87 per cent respondents said they have access to grid-based electricity. The remaining 13 per cent either use non-grid sources for electricity and lighting or don’t use any electricity at all,” the survey said A majority of households (87 per cent) in India have access to grid-connect electricity, while the remaining 13 per cent […]

Uncertainty in Auctioned Solar Projects in UP

Smart Power India suggests technical audit of solar hybrid mini grids

  New Delhi: Smart Power India, a subsidiary of Rockefeller Foundation, has recommended technical audit and routine monitoring of solar hybrid mini grids. In its recently launched ‘Technical Monitoring Guide’ for solar hybrid mini grids in India, the company has also recommended remote technical assessment of the mini grids. In a statement, it said that […]

Uncertainty in Auctioned Solar Projects in UP