Solar Business Development Managers
Chemtrols Solar is a rapidly growing team of experts, focused on developing Solar energy projects and delivering consumers the opportunity to choose
clean local solar power efficiently. We are constantly innovating to keep pace with the evolving energy industry, and that spirit of innovation drives our company’s dynamic and boundary-pushing culture. We are currently seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates to support our Business Development & Sales initiates to research and provide due diligence support for market development.
Full-time commitment working from our offices in : Mumbai, Delhi, Indore & Hyderabad
Solar business development/sales job involves generating business leads, prospecting, following-up and closing the deal for solar rooftop/Ground mounted power projects.
Customers : Find new ones and derive more value from existing ones.
Market Segments : Identify focus areas to get new customers (in terms of both geography and type / size (commercial / industrial etc) and find a way
to reach them Relationships : Build and leverage relationships founded on trust and integrity to facilitate opportunities.
Depending on the specific position and role, your job will involve some or all of the following:
• Collate the estimates of existing regional market potential for rooftop/ground mounted solar projects
• Prepare sales/revenue forecast and implement strategies to achieve sales, revenue, profit, and market-share objectives of the company and deliver onannual and quarterly sales/revenue/profit plans.
• Analyse sales and industry data, market trends and review sales plan as necessary.
• Manage the sales process for tenders and direct sales
• Provide/ organize sales support, monitor enquiry status, and provide status reports periodically to your reporting Manager..
• Ensure prompt follow -up with customers for orders, commercial terms, payments, approvals, problem resolution, etc.
• Work with Authorised Business Associates (ABA), company’s engineers and program managers to ensure customer’s needs are met.
Skills Expected :
• Networking and relationship management with clients
• Negotiation skills
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Should be willing to travel
• Self-motivated & fast paced
• Ability to work in a demanding environments
Positions Vacant : Senior Executives / Deputy Managers / Managers /
Typical Qualifications & Experience Expected :
Graduate Engineers (preferably Electrical/ Mechanical) with experience in project sales. Minimum experience of 2 years for Sr Executives, 5 years for
Dy Managers and 8 years for Managers. Compensation package shall be commensurate with qualifications & experience and shall not be a limiting factor for the right candidate.
Please write to us at : Malhari.Joshi@chemtrols.com;