For the CFO position we are looking for a candidate who is a Chartered Accountant and has experience in consumer finance, fund raising, public issue. managing the investors etc. These are the basic prerequisites. Candidate has to be problem-solver with a strong operational focus. Clear communication style is essential, as is the ability to foresee potential obstacles and develop creative solutions. Client is looking for a dynamic leader possessing a forward-thinking mindset and the capacity to think on their feet and must be excited to work in multi-cultural organisation.
Candidate who has been a CFO for an organisation of repute preferably who has handled these.
– A minimum of 15 years- experience in leadership roles, either as CFO or a Vice President.
– A successful track record in presenting to prospective investors and managing subsequent investor relationships
– A background at high-growth companies, ideally consumer-financing, and a comprehensive understanding of both the operational and financial demands that come with growing revenues.
– Strong knowledge of and background in developing systems and processes to support rapid scaling
– Raising the right forms and amounts of capital to maintain a healthy balance sheet in a fast-growing, private company. This will include both equity and debt, and will evolve in form and structure as the company grows.
– Business experience stemming from either consumer products, clean technology or technology hardware industries
– Experience operating across multiple emerging market countries, ideally including India and Africa
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Cucumber Consultants