SELCO is looking for dynamic individuals who are really passionate about working for a social cause to reach out to more number of under-served households and make a difference. This role will focus on documenting and sharing best practices and challenges in the decentralized energy and social enterprise space with stakeholders such as entrepreneurs, policy makers, financiers, funders and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for individuals passionate to work in a social enterprise and contribute towards sustainable development in rural India.
– Create knowledge reports on innovations in technology, finance or social model
– Coordinate with different team members, partners and key stakeholders to understand the nuances of a project and capture key learning for the sector.
– Conduct interviews and draft findings, organize in case study formats or articles.
– Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
– Reach out to larger audience through the usage of Social Media, websites, Print and visual medium.
– Passionate to travel to the field.
– Proficient in English and Kannada (optional)
For any query please contact Saumya Gupta Mob: 9575499990