EQ Webinar on Roadmap for Asian and Middle Eastern Companies against EU Border Carbon Adjustment Mechanism on Monday April 26th from 04:00 PM Onwards….Register Now !!!
Warm Greetings from EQ
We are happy to present Roadmap for Asian and Middle Eastern Companies against EU Border Carbon Adjustment Mechanism Webinar
When: April 26, 2021 04:00 PM IST
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
1. Mr. Manish Dabkara, MD & CEO – EnKing International
2. Mr. Oguz Tosun, Country Head – Turkey – EnKing International ( Moderator )
3. Mr. Adam Berman, European Policy Director – IETA
4. Mr. Ivano Iannelli, Executive Director – Green Economy Foundation
5. Dr. Nabih Cherradi, CTO – Desert Technologies
About Event –
Border Carbon Adjustment Mechanism has been introduced by the European Commission as a maestro making Europe a carbon neutral continent by 2050. EU’s trade partners from various regions will come across with a contemporary carbon regulation for the products and services they export to EU in the coming years.
The event welcomes carbon experts in a multinational atmosphere. The speakers will conduct discussions on the upcoming Border Carbon Adjustment Mechanism and its implications on Asian and Middle Eastern industries. Here are the important headlines:
-Recent trends in carbon pricing
– Last technical developments regarding border carbon adjustment mechanism
– What key actions can be owned by the industry players
– Which sectors are at danger most and least?
– What should be the role of the governments of the countries that will be regulated by BCAM?
– The upcoming implications of the new climate regime that will be dictated by European Union.
– European Green Deal in order to address the requirements of the future decarbonization.
– Decarbonization strategies against upcoming carbon regulations both nationally and internationally.
About EnKing International –
EnKing International is the globally renowned brand working in the realm of “climate change, energy and business excellence” for more than a decade. It has rendered strategic solutions for helping businesses and organizations to achieve their climate ambition. It holds a clientele of 2000+ well-satisfied clients from diversified project range across all the continents. It has multiple national and international recognitions for its exceptional business activities like winner of “Maximum exports” category at AIMP Awards 2021, winner of Environmental Finance Annual Market Rankings 2020 and the list goes on.