- Responsible for SolarPower Plant Construction and Commissioning.
- Responsible for arranging Govt Approvals and Consents
- Must have strong understanding and exposure on Transmission lines (T&D), Substations from 33 Kv to 132 KV.
- Must be able to lead Construction Team at Sites..
- High understanding on Construction Process and Approvals.
- Meeting Govt Officials and taking necessary approvals
- Handle Vendors at site for Electrical and Civil works.
- Coordinate with HO on Project schedules and deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring Compliance during Construction stage.
- Position can be based across Pan India and will require immense travelling as well for long durations.. hence should not be issue at all.
- BE / BTech Electrical with 15-20 years experience
- Deft in handling entire Construction and Commissioning of SolarPV Power Projects…
- Reporting to VP Projects..
Salary:INR 30,00,000 – 40,00,000 P.A. As per The Company Policy
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Power PlantSolar Power
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Azure Power India Pvt Ltd
We are in the business of Power Generation and Transmission
Recruiter Name:Himanshu Roy (TA Head)
Contact Company:Azure Power India Pvt Ltd
Reference Id:construction manager