HHV Solar Technologies Ltd inaugurates State-of-the-Art 100 MW PV Module Manufacturing Facility at Dabaspet, Bangalore
HHV SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD (HHV ST), a wholly owned subsidiary of SWELECT Energy Systems Ltd, is a leading solar module manufacturer in India and a well-known supplier in the international photovoltaic markets. HHV ST’s product portfolio comprises of high-efficiency high-quality Solar PV modules in a wide range that suit different end user applications – from small & medium commercial and industrial roof top systems to MW-scale Solar Energy Parks.
HHV ST Solar modules are installed in over Hundred plus Mega Watt capacity of Solar Parks and several hundreds of Roof Top installations in India and Abroad including the 80 KW Solar Power Installations on Indian Parliament House, over 3000 water pump installations and 16 MW Modules for DCR Project under JNNSM Phase II, Batch I. HHV ST recently completed the full commissioning of their State-of-the Art 100 MW crystalline solar photovoltaic (PV) manufacturing line with advanced Process Automation and German Machinery.
HHV ST becomes one of the top quality Solar Module facilities in India with best in class Quality Control measures. The highlights of the new facility are:
– The 100MW production facility is spread across 40,000 sq. ft. area having class 100,000 clean room environment.
– The facility has been equipped with maximum automation and in-line quality control process using multi-stage compliance measures.
– High precision machinery from leading Global suppliers for faster production of defect free – fully tested PV Modules.
– All PV modules pass through 100% inline multi-stage EL (Electro Luminescence) Tests to ensure very high quality modules supplied to the end customers.
– Products comply with international standards – IEC, UL, CEC and MCS-BRE UK certified by TUV Rheinland, UL, Intertek ETL, BRE Global, CEC etc.
– HHV ST is an IMS certified company with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 + Cor 1:2009 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007