I. Position Summary
1. Should have minimum 1-1.5 years experience in Solar Plant Performance Testing.
2. Should have uses PV string analyzer, Thermal Imager, and related instruments.
3. Proficiency in report preparation, Knowledge of IEC 61724
II. Responsibility and Authority
1. Responsible for preparation of plant performance report with PR & CUF.
2. Responsible for String & Module testing on site.
3. Responsible for Thermal imaging on site.
4. Responsible for analyzing, concluding & recommendation on the audited plant.
5. Responsible for documentation and quality control of the project
6. Responsible for report preparation of faults occurred & root cause analysis.
7. Responsible for verifying the equipment as per the performance warranty.
8. Observance and investigation into any irregular behavior of the Solar Power Plant.
9. Calculating & measuring on site plant performance on degradation & soiling loss.
III. Education and Experience
1.BE / B.Tech / M.Tech – Electrical / Electronics
2. 5-6 yrs. of total experience with solar projects
3. Past experience with Reputed Firms is essential
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Quality ControlSolar PowerPower PlantPerformance TestingPerformance Reportingplant performance
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical
TUV SUD SOUTH ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED