Job Opportunity for Site Lead – Electrical @ Mahindra Susten Mahindra Susten Private Limited 3 – 8 yrs PAN India
We are hiring for Site Lead – Electrical
Below are the job details :
Total Experience : 3 – 8 years
Ready to relocate PAN India
Job Description :
Site Lead –
1. On-site supervision of all electrical work at project site.
2. Preparation of Site work schedule and allocation of resources.
3. Preparation of periodic project progress report giving updates on construction progress. Updating project progress and schedule in project manage-ment software.
4. Co-ordinating with the project planning and engineering team during con-struction phase.
5. Reconciliation of free issued items to contractors and verification of the in-stalled quantities.
6. Co-ordinating with procurement team for timely receipt of material at site.
7. Ensuring safety norms and other statutory provisions during construction phase (including that by the contractor)
Educational Qualification : Minimum Diploma holders in Electrical/Electronics may apply
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com with the following details :
Current Company :
Current Location :
Total Experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Site Engineer Electrical Site Engineers electrical project engineers solar Power and Infrastructure
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Diploma – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mahindra Susten Private Limited
Mahindra Susten is the ‘Cleantech’ arm of the Mahindra group driven by and committed to providing state-of-the-art solutions. Mahindra Susten offers diversified services within the renewable energy and clean tech space. A leading player in the Indian solar energy sector, with over 1090 MWp commissioned to date and over 502 MWp under execution, Mahindra Susten’s services spans across turnkey solar EPC services – both utility scale solar and rooftop solar, solar DG hybrid solutions, solar products, solar car charging stations, telecom tower Solarization, solar PV O&M and analytics, engineering services, energy management services and industrial build solutions.
In 2011, our operations commenced with the turnkey execution of a 5 MW grid connected solar PV project, over the last 5 years we have climbed to a dominant position in this industry. The company has stepped into green industrial construction with over 15,00,000 sq. ft. executed and over 7,00,000 sq.ft. under execution. Our team of more than 650 initiates innovation at every step to provide 360 degree smart and sustainable solutions – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year.
Recruiter Name:Namita Dhavale