Job Location (2 position) : Aurangabad & Jalna (Maharashtra)
- To manage overall liaison activities
2. To develop and maintain good relations with government bodies.
3. To obtaining necessary sanctions, getting relevant statutory approvals and clearances from various departments related to commencement of project.
4. Plan all liaising work and ensure approvals on a timely basis.
Drafting legal documents for submissions to Government Authorities.
5. Submission of tenders and attend pre-bid tender meetings.
Interacting and working closely with Government Officials towards the speedy implementation.
6. Formulating and summarizing reports, minutes of all meetings and conducting industry research.
- Proper communication with the Head
Salary:INR 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Legal DocumentationDraftingProject PlanningIndustry ResearchLiaison OfficerLiaison ExecutiveReporting Analystgovernment liasioningCoordinatorRenewable energysolar
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to take regular follow ups
4. Good in Excel
5. Ready to travel frequently
6.Previous experience in Renewable energy in a must (Solar or Wind)
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Ujaas Energy Limited
Ujaas Energy Limited
Ujaas Energy Limited | Turning Sunlight into Power
“Ujaas”, in local language stands for – “Light at the Dawn”. The Solar Energy sector in India is on the rise. According to Statistics, the Solar Power will soon become one of the biggest contributors to India’s huge appetite for power. Solar Power will help in meeting the ever increasing power demands of our shining nation.
Ujaas Energy Limited (listed on BSE and NSE) is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified Company. Our Company is the first company to generate & sell Solar REC in the country from its solar power plant of 2 MW commissioned in March 2012 at Rajgarh (Madhya Pradesh).
We have been working in the field of engineering from more than three decades. We started our journey in 1979 at the business capital of Madhya Pradesh- Indore under the proprietorship named “M and B Switchgears”. The company during its initial years was involved in manufacturing of transformers and panel meters for energy controlling.
At present, besides the transformer industry, Ujaas Energy Limited is putting its sincere efforts in contributing towards green energy. We have introduced various new products and solutions for producing clean energy. The company aims to become the pioneer in “Generation of Green Energy”.
Ujaas Energy features in Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Companies
For more details, visit: www.ujaas.com
Recruiter Name:Mayur Shellar
Contact Company:Ujaas Energy Limited