Job Description: Looking for Head position- Substation ( Operations & Maintenance) – Mumbai Location!
1. Industry experience in operation and maintenance of 66/132/220 KV Grid sub stations and EHV power evacuation / transmission lines and associated equipment / instruments.
2. Procurement and quality aspects for materials used in Sub stations, transmission lines, and respective testing & calibration equipments.
3. Should have good technical knowledge on health parameters of equipments used in SS/ transmission system, understanding of testing and calibration instruments used for sub stations and transmission lines. Should also be acquainted with NABL calibrations and standards.
4. Good knowledge of Electricity act / grid code, scheduling and forecasting aspects for transmission of power.
5. Knowledge on functioning of State electricity board, transmission corporations, load dispatch centers, central and state electricity development authorities.
6. Liasoning capabilities with the government and electricity authorities.
7. Knowledge of real time data transmission over PLCC / SCADA/ GSM based systems to required authorities.
8. Audit aspects of sub stations, transmission lines for better maintenance and sharing the aspects across fleet.
9. Should be capable of vendor management and exploring new practices for reduction of operational costs.
10. Should have good knowledge of budgeting, financial terms and aspects.
11. Should be capable of training and developing manpower for their growth and improved engagement levels.
Salary: Not Disclosed by RecruiterIndustry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / InfrastructureFunctional Area:Site Engineering , Project ManagementRole Category:Site EngineeringRole:Maintenance EngineerEmployment Type: Permanent Job, Full TimeKeyskillsSubstation Maintenance Wind Energy Vendor Management Electricity Board govt. electricityDesired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description aboveCompany Profile:WIND WORLD (INDIA) LIMITEDWIND WORLD INDIA (Formerly Enercon)COMPANY PROFILE : Wind World (India) Ltd [Formerly Known as Enercon India Ltd] has a global slogan ‘CLEAN ENERGY FOREVER’. The origins of our story begin in 1994, way before the first gusts of an energy crisis began blowing across our land. It was a time when wind energy emerged not as an alternative, but a mainstream, renewable, eco-friendly source of power generation. Since then we’ve emerged as the country’s preferred wind power solution provider; on a number of counts. Wind World (India) Limited has always been a path breaker, with innovations that have consistently left the others behind. Gearless technology; an energy-efficient grid feeding system and long-lasting warp resistant blades are just cases in point. Our wind farms today straddle seven high wind potential states – Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh spread across 3,000 kms of India. We have installed over 5300 + Wind Energy Converters (WECs) with a installed capacity of over 4000 MW. We are maintaining these WECs round the clock 365 x 24 x 7 for optimum performance. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company for Manufacturing, Installations and Services, to have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat &amp;amp; Karnataka. With a proud team of around 6000 highly skilled WinDirecters the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.URL: www.windworldindia.com JOIN US!!
Recruiter Name:VandanaContact Company:WIND WORLD (INDIA) LIMITED Website:http://www.windworldindia.com/