Manager Design – Solar (power Projects & Rooftop) Kshema Power and Infrastructure Company Pvt Ltd 8 – 13 yrs Chennai(Ekkaduthangal)
1. Responsible for carrying out Designing and Engineering of Utility Scale and Roof Top Solar PV Power Projects, Costing & Estimations of PV Projects.
2. Preparation of Project/Site Feasibility Report, DPR, Design Basis Report, Selection of Tilt/Azimuth, shading analysis, row optimisation, DC loss analysis and calculations, DC field layout, generation forecasting/yield estimation, DC SLD etc.
3. Preparation of EPC/Equipments/Services Package Specifications, BOQ, Vendor List, QAP, Tender Purpose Drawings/Documents, SCC, Technical Evaluation of Offers
4. Design and detailed Engineering of solar projects including AC/ DC , cable sizing, Transformer and Inverter selection , foundations etc.
5. Good knowledge on commercial aspects of the above areas are essential . Also need to interact closely with internal and external stakeholders like consultants, funding agencies , customers etc.
6. Would also be responsible for cost and design optimisation.
7. Experience with handling large scale solar utility projects would be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Senior Management
Design Electricals Detail Engineering Utility Projects Infra Projects Renewable Energy Substation Design infrastructure projects Solar Energy Solar PV Rooftop solar power photovoltaic
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Kshema Power and Infrastructure Company Pvt Ltd
Kshema Power & Infrastructure Company Private Limited (KPICPL) created success stories in infrastructure development for the power sector, particularly for the wind power generation and solar power. With more than two decades of experience in this field, we successfully executed several contracts on a turnkey basis with an aggregate value of approximately 1000 crores. The company developed wind power projects with a total generation capacity of 2500MWÂ in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh. We also executed Solar power projects with a collective capacity of 90MWÂ in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
Recruiter Name:Gopinath Mani
Contact Company:Kshema Power and Infrastructure Company Pvt Ltd