DEVELOPMENT OF ISTS CONNECTED WIND ENERGY PROJECT(S) UP TO CAPACITY OF 300 MW ANYWHERE IN INDIA.
The last date to submit the bids is February 09, 2021
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ISTS CONNECTED WIND ENERGY PROJECT(S) UP TO CAPACITY OF 300 MW ANYWHERE IN INDIA
(Domestic Competitive Bidding)
1.0 NTPC Limited invites online bids from eligible bidders on Single Stage Two Envelope (i.e. Envelope-I: Techno-Commercial Bid and Envelope-II: Price Bid) for Development of ISTS connected Wind Energy Project(s) up to Capacity of 300 MW Anywhere in India. The Wind Energy Project is intended to be developed by NTPC Limited through its wholly owned Subsidiary NTPC Renewable Energy Limited.
2.0 BRIEF SCOPE OF WORK
1. Detailed design, engineering, micro-siting, manufacture, supply, erection, testing, commissioning and proving the guaranteed performance parameters for installation of the offered wind farm including Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs), control panels, reactive power compensating devices, Central monitoring and control system (CMCS), Wind monitoring mast(s) etc.
2. Comprehensive operation & maintenance of the offered wind farm as detailed in tech specs including supply of all spare parts, consumables, repairs / replacement of any defective equipment, payment of reactive power penalty and other charges levied by the respective state govt. etc.
3. Bidder’s scope includes one (1) year defect liability period (DLP) with full service O&M starting from the final commissioning of project. O&M after DLP will not be under the scope of bidder.
4. Bidder’s scope also includes the supervision of machine O&M for 2 years after the DLP period to run the machine efficiently and for the training and capacity building of NTPC team.
5. Acquisition of the required land for the offered wind farm project as per prevailing govt. rules and transfer of title/ lease deed to NTPC including infra-structure development.
6. All associated electrical works required for grid interfacing (i.e. unit transformer sub- station for each WTG, internal HT overhead lines, common group control and metering station, common EHV sub-station(s) with necessary switch gear equipments and materials) grid extension (i.e. external overhead line up to grid sub-station, bay extension or creation of additional facilities at grid sub stations)
7. All associated civil engineering works like WTG tower foundations, control cabins for housing control panels near tower base (if required), internal roads, office cum control room building, storage sheds, permanent water supply arrangements, approach road etc.
8. All agreements, statutory approvals and clearances such as power evacuation/grid connectivity, environment, central / state nodal renewable energy agency, electrical, forest, etc. as required / applicable.
9. Supply of Mandatory Spares.
The detailed scope of work is as defined in the bidding document No.: RE-CS-5914-003-9.
3.0 NTPC intends to finance the subject package through Own Resources.
4.0 Detailed specification, Scope of work and Terms & Conditions are given in the bidding documents, which are available for examination and downloading at e-tender portal (as specified in this notice) and as per the following schedule:
For more information please see below link: