Expression of Interest for Executing solarization projects in 47 Least Developed countries (LDC) and Small Island Developing States (SIDS)member countries of ISA.
The last date to submit the bids is January 04, 2020
INTENT OF THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
ISA has appointed NTPC as Project Management Consultant (PMC) for solarization projects in 47 LDC/SIDS member countries as referred above. On behalf of ISA, NTPC is inviting “Expression of Interest (EOI)” to assess market response from the vendors/parties “Applicants” to determine further course of action in procurement of goods and services for solarization projects. This can be through Long-term tie up/ MOUs/ tendering, etc. or by any combination of the options mentioned above.
The purpose of this EOI is also to determine the capability and capacity and willingness of applicants.
SCOPE OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The International Solar Alliance (ISA) in association with NTPC is planning to implement “solarization projects” in various member countries (Annexure-A) across various themes as under:
1. Solar Powered Cold Storage (5MT)
2. Solar Water Pumps for Agricultural purpose (1 to 5 HP)
3. Solar Powered RO Water System (5000 LPD)
4. Off-Grid Solar PV system for Primary Health Care Centers (5-6 KW with
Battery Energy Storage System (BESS))
5 Combination of above projects
NTPC on behalf of ISA is exploring market for interested applicants who have a track record of working as EPC contractors in providing any of the solarization projects and related services in countries indicated in Annexure-A.
The applicants are required to execute solarization projects on turnkey basis including engineering, supply, erection, commissioning, warranty/maintenance support for a period of three years.
1) It is expected that member country may identify a local agency(ies) for custom clearance, inland logistics and support during erection. Applicant may engage the services of such local agency(ies) if required.
2) It is understood that the product warranty of supplied goods shall be as per manufacturer’s terms and conditions. However, it is expected that a warranty of one year for goods and services shall be provided by the applicant
The applicants would also be required to provide on-line training as well as onsite training to the local agency/user.
For more information please see below link: